FLIGHT PLAN FILING
Flight Plan is information related to planned flight of A/C or partial flight being submitted to air traffic service which contains following information according to ICAO.
Global A.K executes for preparation and receipt of flight plan and provides information of departure airport, route, and real time weather conditions at destination airport before 3 hours of the aircraft departure.
- Aircraft Proof of Identification,
- Flight Rules and Flight Form,
- Number and Form of Aircraft and Track Warm Current Category,
- Equipment, Departure Airfield, Estimated Departure Time,
- Cruising Speed, Cruising Altitude, Transit Lane,
- Destination Airport and Total Estimated Time en Route, Alternate Airport,
- Fuel Content,
- Total PAX
- Emergency and survival equipment